The Worthington Hills Civic Association is sponsoring a business board to highlight the changes in procedures that local businesses are currently operating under. If you are aware of additional businesses that could benefit by posting on this list, invite them to send their business information to Board@worthingtonhills.org
Health and Fitness
Jade Yoga and Wellness
We are currently hosting free daily classes on Facebook
To join our virtual classes via Facebook:
- Go to our Facebook page @JadeYogaWellness
- Click on “Groups”. This can be found in the top banner of your phone or the left column on your computer
- Click “join” to request the Jade Yoga and Wellness Group
- We will then accept you to the group
I am happy to provide more information if needed.
Thank you for your support!
Fukuryu Ramen has two locations that are still open. Guests can still get their fix of authentic Ramen every day from 11 am to 2:30 pm and 5 pm to 8 pm.
We can take pick up/ curbside orders by phone (614.696.6947), walk in, website (FukuryuRamen.com) and app (Fukuryu Ramen).
Delivery options are through Grub Hub, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Fukuryu Ramen Dublin
4540 Bridge Park Ave
Fukuryu Ramen Upper Arlington
1600 West Lane Ave
Strategic Planning, Inc.
Financial Planning Services
Hours of operations: 8am-4:30pm
Clients are encouraged to contact our office for general questions as well as to schedule appointments. ***Note our appointments will be done over the phone as we are not having any contact with clients during these trying times. Our office doors are locked for employee access only.
For deposits, withdrawals, tax paperwork or any other general questions, please contact our office at 614-802-0170.
Linworth Animal Hospital
Small Animal Veterinary Hospital
2133 W. Dublin-Granville Road, 43085
Monday – Friday, 8-5
In order to minimize physical contact between clients and staff we have instituted new drop off and pick up procedures:
- Client calls from the parking lot, then brings pet into vestibule
- Staff waits on other side of doors
- Client leaves and securely closes door behind them and waits in personal vehicle in parking lot
- Staff greets and takes pet to examination room
- Upon examination, veterinarian calls owner to discuss physical exam findings, treatment recommendations, medicines, etc
- After treatment/examination, staff calls owner and securely places pet back in vestibule for pick up
- Payment is taken by credit card by phone
While we continue to operate as an essential business, per state mandate we are unable to provide elective surgeries at this time, e.g. dental cleanings, neuters, spays.
Open 11-4 daily
Fritzy Jacobs was established in 2000 with one mission: to bring a high-quality Gift Shop to the Worthington area. Our passion for excellence inspired us in the beginning and continues to drive us today. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience and in the long-term relationships we’ve built with our customers. We are located in Downtown Old Worthington on the southwest corner of New England & High Street. Our shop is temporary closed during this time, but please visit our website www.fritzyjacobs.com or us on Facebook for opportunities to purchase product. We are checking our messages daily, so please contact us if you have any questions or are in need of anything and we will be in touch. Gift certificates are also available and can be purchased over the phone. We are so grateful for our community and hope to see you all very soon!
The Hills Jewelry
Open Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-6:00pm
We are located at Linworth Crossing and are resident owners Steve & Amy Baird.
Baker & Associates, Architects
Architecture & Development
Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Friday 7:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
Operating Presently per the state of Ohio guidelines virtual office with staff working from home locations.
As an essential part of the supply chain for health care, utilities, and the construction industry, we will continue to provide all services for our customers via remote access, telephone communication, and video conferencing. We have transitioned from office to work-at-home environment in order to support and comply with the State of Ohio mandate. We have access to all of our files and information, our phones are forwarded to our mobile phones, and have access to our email so we can be contacted if required. The same is true for all of our consultants. Business will continue as usual with the exception of personal interaction between staff, consultants, and clients.
Sam Baker, AIA
Hetter Heating and Cooling Inc.
Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
24-hour service. Office open 7am- 5pm
- Stopped scheduling general maintenance until April 6, 2020
- Staggered and reduced hours for office staff, sales staff and technicians
- Half of the office staff will work from home 2-3 days per week
- Locked the office door with a sign stating; Visitors can enter by appointment or call ahead with the office number.
- All field techs have latex gloves and masks along with some way to sanitize their hands.
- Social distancing as much as possible and whenever possible.
- We now only allow a maximum of 10 people in the building at any one time.
- Installed Halo-LED germicidal lamp on both of the office HVAC systems to help clean the air and kill viruses. We also have two Trane Clean effects air cleaners on our HVAC systems to clean the air and kill viruses.
- Ask our clients if there is any one ill in the home before entering the home.
Hetter Heating and Cooling Inc.
Interior Design and Fashions
Home Source Custom Draperies and Blinds
Interior window fashions and Outdoor Screen shades and retractable awnings Specifically Hunter Douglas Blinds, shades and shutters and custom draperies
Hours by appointment until stay at home directive is listed. Appointments are virtual. See our website for more details homesourceinteriors.com
Contact Ron Garrett
Leave a message at 614-846-7373
727 Mt Airyshire Blvd. (next to Swan Cleaners on Rt 315)
Ready Set Redesign
Decorating of a home can continue, just virtually. It does require more work on both of our parts. This entails lots of pictures taken and lots of phone calls. You can use what you have and/or have a plan to make purchases when the time is right. Information about virtual Decorating can be found on the Website: http://www.readysetredesign.com/servicesandprice/virtualdecorating.html
I am still going out to homes for exterior color selection. There is social distancing and no close interaction is required for this service. Paint color paper samples are ordered and mailed directly to your home.
Ready Set Redesign
Mitchell Insurance Agency, Inc.
Independent Insurance Agency
Our offices are still open but lightly staffed, as most of our employees are working from home.
We are offering a $20 GrubHub or UberEats gift card to anyone who contacts us to get a quote – auto, home, business, etc.